Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Special Delivery: Jerkbaits from Limit Out Lures

About two and a half weeks ago I was on facebook doing my usual scroll and like session.  When an ad popped up in my timeline for what seemed to be a great deal on custom painted jerkbaits.  Initially I was just going to ignore the ad and keep it moving to the next random picture, meme or political post, but who could pass up five dollars for custom jerkbaits.

With a quick click I was on the Limit Out Lures website browsing through the products.  My first thought was that these baits look too good to be only five bucks a piece. My next thought was, "The baits look good but how is the product?"  With that I started my usual google search to see what people have to say about Limit Out Lures.  Once again that got me just positive reactions from peoples reviews of the products online.  So, why not?  Let's order a few of these puppies up and see how they work out.

Fast forward to this evening when I get home from work and there is this bag waiting for me on the computer desk.  This has to be my order from Limit Out Lures.  Overall I'm impressed with the product and will definitely be ordering more.  Additionally I'll be doing some youtube videos with them soon, one of which will be a give away, so stay tuned for that. So without further ramblings from me, here are the three jerkbaits I picked up.


Twitch 110
Color: Bream
110 Slow Sink Jerk Bait
Hooks: #6 KVD Mustad Hooks



Twitch 110
Color: Blue Sparkle
110 Slow Sink Jerk Bait
Hooks: #6 KVD Mustad Hooks



Twitch 110
Color: Tennessee Shad
110 Slow Sink Jerk Bait
Hooks: #6 KVD Mustad Hooks


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...