Friday, October 25, 2013

How to Hold Largemouth & Smallmouth Bass

It seems obvious to many of us that holding a bass by it's lower jaw may cause injury.  But many of us just don't know, so we blindly follow the lead of the "professionals on tv" in possibly killing bass unintentionally.   I know I'm guilty of doing it as well while taking pictures with fish before I release them.  But to me, knowing better should mean doing better especially when it comes down to being a spending time outdoors.  For this reason I've been carrying a small landing net with me every time I'm chasing largemouth or smallmouth bass.
This isn't a preachy type of post just something else to consider while we're out enjoying the resource. Thanks for reading and be blessed.
Kwan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...